Thursday, January 10, 2013

I am in TROUBLE



Mom was very mistaken about Magpie sleeping the rest of the day away after her arrival back from the Vet.  I swear he must have put high fructose syrup in that shot cos she was bouncing ofF me, and the walls the rest of the day.  It took her till late last night to settle down, and by that time we were all wore out.

My Dad is very mad at me at the moment.  Apparently, last night when he put me out to go potty I decided to fall off the wagon (I am a reformed poop eater) and it grossed him out and he yelled and said lots of bad words!!!  Of course he blamed Mom cos she has been adding such good fruit and veggies to my food, and Mom said that was not the reason.  You know Mom has raised three daughters, and now has eight grandchildren and well DAD has never had kids, except by osmosis (the grandkids) so Mom is MUCH smarter in kids learning than him. Plus, she taught preschool for years before becoming a legal-eagle assistant.  Mom says the reason I am doing that is cos of Magpie and I am regressing a bit cos of changes in our home.  Dad said bull hocky well not those words but close.  Mom said maybe its cos we went back to Blue B. food and she likes it more than my other food.  I just want to tell them it is a phase I am going through, and I guess if I eat enuf poop the monster will go back to where she came from.

P.S. A special thank you to Bunk the PUg for sending me my new retractable leash with a beautiful picture of a pug on it!!! 

STELLA ROSE

18 comments:

  1. STella, I also regressed a little bit with one of my bad behaviors. I can be kinda bitey when I want attention. Mostly with MOM. I was much improved but I guess I did not like it that Mom was gone for 5 days! So I am letting her know it.
    Hang in there girl, you know your mom loves you lots, and Magpie won't be a crazy attention hogging baby forever, soon she will be your best bud.
    Hugs
    Greta, Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Webster used to eat poo when he was a puppy ... he liked kissing me better than eating poo so he stopped!!! No way am I going to kiss anyone who eat poo ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella, stop eatting that poo right now and go for the ankles like Muffin does. Much more effective :)

    Seriously, both Muffin and I had issues when we started living together full time. The Vet told Mommy that she had to spend "special" time alone with the two of us. So while Daddy spent time with Muffin, I did fun things with Mommy and vice versa. Maybe that will work for your mom.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. If her sister is eating puppy food, then that is the most likely reason Stella is once again eating feces. Try adding a bit of pineapple to both of their food, it is supposed to make their feces taste bad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm.... Abby has not eaten any poop here in two weeks. I wonder what that means???

    ReplyDelete
  6. PINEAPPLE..... that really seems to help.

    Ernie and I don't eat OUR poops....Beclaws mom has this POOP OBSESSSION thingy going on.. she scoops it all up every day and puts it in the poop sculpture pile. Butt let me tell you we Scarf up every single Rabbit Poop we can find.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stella.
    In a word YUCK!!!!!
    But I understand the trauma of a little sister. So I will still be your FURiend. Just give up the poop already!
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh oh!! Bad words!! It must have been worth the doodie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard that if you feed a pup pineapple, she won't want to eat her poop anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear was it yesterdays calendar Nos 10?????? SORRY. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH dear Stella Rose...we hope and purr you get back on your on your no poop eating wagon very soon or at least invest in some good breath mints. MOL
    Hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stanley eats poop too. Not all the time, just sometimes. I do not eat poop so I asked him why he eats poop and he says sometimes it just tastes good. Somethings aren't too complicated I suppose but I don't think I will start eating poop anytime soon. Really though, you should try not to eat poop and if your dad doesn't understand just let him know you are a dog.
    Keep Calm & Bark On,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. tell dad its good to recycle
    Snorts
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Stella we know you are a good girl and the new snack you crave won't last long just a phase...does Magpie enjoy the snack too? Tuni loved her some of that snack...she eventually realized treats were more tasty! Hope you don't get caught next time hee hee.

    Hugs
    Sequoia and Emma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tell dad thats life with dogs! Also so sorry to hear that your little sis had to have her glands removed. We hope she feels better after that

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just face it Stella, once an addict always an addict..BOL My Human'z wouild freak if I started eating Poo, perhaps I'll try it :) Tell Dad, when little Magpie see'z you doing it, he'll have two Poo Muncher'z on his hands. Make sure youz give him lot'z of kizzez, Daddies love that. Bawaahhaaaawaah :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Stella!
    The painting was a custom order...she does them for a very reasonable price (ours cost around $25...we buy from her quite a bit. Just contact her through etsy and she'll ask what you want and give you a price. Now...for the black pug doll, she does make them. They cost $40...but they have a squiggly tail and she makes the sweater in whatever color you want. The pug is teddy bear sized.
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums & Mama Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhh...poop eating. Nikki is a poop eater and has taught Freedom. We are getting ready to institute our own reform program.

    ReplyDelete