Friday, January 18, 2013

RED CHEEKS

My mom and dad are so embarrassed that Maggie got hold of the blog and went to town asking EVERYBODY to be her date, even after KIRBY formally asked her.  While on the time-out chair Mom asked her whatever was she thinking, and she told us she had gotten the idea from one of the numerous television shows she watches AND she likes everyone, so why not just go with all your friends!  Well, she does have a point, and she is to little to date specifically BUT she asked Ernie, and even Casey my friend!!!

Now we just have to sit back and wait to see if anyone responds.  Maggie is so excited thinking maybe she will get flowers, and candy, and a bag of bully sticks from each and everyone of them.  I am surprised she didn't ask Goose also!!

I am kinda mad at her, and maybe a little jealous that she had the gumption to do what all us girls probably wish we could do.  I wonder what this Friday is going to bring!!
Stella Rose

9 comments:

  1. She asked everybody? And there I was feeling all special...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to reiterate...she just asked you and ernie. I was just being mouthy.

      Delete
  2. Aw, Miss Maggie, is young and silly. I'm sure when she is old enough she will have plenty of dates.

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta like a girl who just goes after what she wants. I will save a dance or two for both of you.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I am SOOOOOO likin' dat little girl more and more everyday! I likes gumption! Her is definitely gonna be a force to be reckoned withs when her gets older.
    I say her should go withs all her furiends as a big 'ol group date!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryder, being just a pup himself, is wondering if maybe Maggie would consider him? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta watch out for that little Maggie
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maggie has the cutest ears ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww you are all so sweet... If Miss Lily will allow, Newby would like to have a dance with all of you!

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete