Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Friends "Murphy" and "Stanley"



 Murphy & Stanley



Here are my buddies, Murphy and Stanley.  They are handsome and friendly and are Mini Golden Doodles...isn't that a funny word for a friend...a doodle....heheheh.....(.better sounding than a Pug, cos that makes you think of a Bug, or in my mom's case a snake...don't ask long story.).....anyway they got hooked up with this great Amish Crusin Wagon, and they stopped by my house last week so I could go with them on a picnic.  I being the girl in the bunch furnished the food.  Dad fixed it... not Mom cos I wanted them to like it, not throw it away.  Sorry Mom.


Where are you at guys ...oh is that you a honking!!!!  Hey here I am looking out the front door!!

Just before we were getting ready to hit the pavement Angus ran out of the house, and tried to climb into the wagon with me.  Well, I told him I am a big girl and you are a baby who likes his binkies and blankie and rocking on mom's lap so this wagon ain't for no baby's.  He wrapped his little arms tight around MY neck and refused to let go.  How embarrassing for me for sure!!!  Mom had to come out to get him, all the while Maggie was laughing and rolling on the floor from the window.  I was sure my golden dood friends will never come back again, but they being the cool doodles that they are, simply gave gussie a big red sucker pop so he could be distracted, and Mom quickly took him in the house.
 Ready to roll Boys!



We took off in that" red streaking fast down the street wagon", and my black hair and purple sun hat was just blowing in the wind!  It was the most fun I had for ...well since two days before when gussie went to the vet and had a thermometer incident.



 Here are some great pictures of our adventure....swimming with their buddies, playing in the woods, and exploring the old logs and tooling around town in their crusin mobile!
Hey a girl with a hat shows she is worried about her complexion from getting to much sun guys!!

Look boys my head fits right in this hole....ahhhh could you help me get unstuck!

See you later friends..hope you enjoyed our picnic and day with my friends as much as I did!!!
P.S. Thank you to Murphy and Stanleys Mom for doing all our pictures!
Stella Rose

10 comments:

  1. What a fun day! And you look so pretty in your sun hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH Stella! What a wonderful day with some Cool Doods!!
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella, we had a blast. (And the food was delicious!!) We never knew you had such an outrageous sense of humor! Me and Stanley had so much fun with you at the picnic that we will fur sure all have to get together again. (We just hope your boyfriend Stan Gilmore doesn't get jealous!)

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Ambassadors of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are soooo lucky Stella! Getting to hang with the Doods is pretty darn special.

    What a great day you all had and the weather was pawfect too.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cool with the doods Stella. What a pawsome meet and greet. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny. Maybe every buddy could fit in your buggy too
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. oMD OMD O M D you had a day with the Doodle Doods!! You got to go fur rides in their No Walkin Amish Cruisin Wagon !! AND OH Boy Howdy that PICNIC your dad made fur all of you to share... What an amazing time the three of you did have.... EVEN going SWIMMING...

    We think the doods must have adored you in your LOVELY LILAC Sun Hat!!
    THANKS fur sharing your fabulous day with US.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Stella, what an adventure and with the Ambassadors of Love to boot! You didn't say if there was any slurpin' going on behind the scenes! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some great doodle pictures, Stella Rose. You like right purdy in that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Murphy and Stanley are such cool doods. My friend and I went to the Valentines ball with them and had a great time.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete