Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CODE RED CODE RED

Hey Its Maggie...

Sometimes my sister ms. perfect and my brother mr. notsoperfect likes to mess with me.  For instance, last week the phone rang and they told me it was my BFF that I have been looking for EVERYWHERE...when I ran to the phone it was a telemarketer selling siding ....  On Sunday Mom took me on this trip to Missoureeee and I thought I was traveling to Puddles house.  I packed all kinds of things for her and I to enjoy. We never arrived at her house, ...it was a lie....so i just had to eat and drink my supplies the rest of the way home alone. I did meet a little doxie but it was a he and his name was Charlie and he didn't drink any type of adult beverage so I knew he wasn't even related to Puddles.

Now my BFF is back and we have a new  SECRET code word so they can't play tricks on me anymore   If she says this word somewhere in her post to me, then I will know it is not stella or angus tricking me.  Don't you think that is a wonderful idea!?!

The shrine that mom made me tear down.


In a few weeks... exactly 13 days I am going to go to obedience classes at the college.  I told stella hahaha i am going to college and you are not. She did not care...she just shook her head and walked away.  I hope mom and I do well in those classes. Mom is nervous, I am not.  I am putting a picture of PUDDLES in her jail clothes in my pocket to show all my new friends, mom said I might not want to do that....??????
Margaret


15 comments:

  1. WAIT...'Scuze me, I has to FART!
    Okays, I am shocked at Gussy and Stella, I not believes they would be such prankters to you while you were mournin' my hi-ate-us. See what wonky elboes can do to my furiends, I is so sorry from da bottom of my heart. I hope you not use up all your supplies cuz I has a feelin' they will be very useful nows dat I is back...hehehe.

    I have a feelin' dat some of them dogs at school might recognize me.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't always nice when people tease you. We think your sister and brother could be a little nicer. We are sure you will be a super star at college. Stella is probably just a little jealous.

    Have a great day. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think a secret code word is a smart idea! As long as it isn't biscuits or treats or squirrels! Good luck in classes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'll do marvelous at college! I sure wish I could have gone to college instead of the private tutoring we had at home. Boo.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, me and Stanley are almost a year and a half and have been to school lots of times so we know everything. Now, you better listen to your mom at school. If you listen real good she will be so happy she will buy you lots of stuffs. And if you graduate she will be so happy she will probably let you take a vacation to see Puddles!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Margaret! That's cool that you get to go to college. I think Rita will be going to college soon too! She should have gone when we first got her, but we were a little lazy. Oh, well, it's never too late.

    Sorry they tried to trick you about seeing Puddles. I was the youngest in my family - and trust me, the oldest ones always like to pick on the youngest. Keep your guard up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Maggie ... we understand about siblings playing tricks on each other. It's always fun UNTIL it's you! At least that is how we feel ...

    You will do great at college! Can't wait to hear what you learn.

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have lots of fun at school....and I do mean FUN! {Know what I means??) Just put yourself in a PUDDLES frame of mind!

    Hap-Pee WindsDay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think school is a wonderful idea- and then comes graduation!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Code words are the best. Especially if mom never finds out. Ae you ready for school?
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck at school Maggie. Hip hip hooray for the return of Puddles. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Maggie you and Mom are going to do great in school...We just know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magpie, I think you and your momma will LOVE school. I went to school FOUR times because we loved it so much. I bet you'll show everyone how super-smart you can be.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just don't understand why you had to tear your shrine down, Maggie???

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh we can't wait to hear about school.. BOL.. It's great our buddie Puddles is back xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete