Friday, March 14, 2014

Gussie's Post

I tole's my Momma and I tole's her that if hers humilationed me one more time I was going to visit my Maggie's BFF, PUddles and take a longs vacation away from hers so she would learn to appreciate me mores.......well hers went and tipped the milk bucket right over by posting this picture


 on the local news station out of southeastern iowa and northern missouri and THEY put it out there for everyones to see.  TiPPED THE BUCKET OVER!  I tole's her, "momma please don't show that to AnYONE cos Isa dressed up in girly clothes not manly Angus clothing".... but hers turned a deaf ear to me.

AND THEN hers about killed my Maggie when hers took her to the stooopid vet and not the good one. THAT was unforgivable (unless hers would order us some new chewies off the internet and then we could forgive...maybe).  My Maggie was so screwed up in the head from the steroid shot that hers even tried to hurt kill me the other night when I was just walking by hers.  WELL, I may have crossed my eyes or something at her, or sticked out my tongue but holey moley the next thing I knew I was laying on my back and Maggie was on top of me, with big big fangs and drool dripping into my eyes.  I started SCREAMING for my life, and Mom looked over at me and said, "well leave her alone!"  WHAT, are you off your rocker mom????????

So Isa sick of this and got hold of Maggie's Puddles by email and filled her in on what was going on in southeastern Iowa and hers said, hers has beer and come on down.  Did you hear that MoM, hers said to COME ON DOWN!!! AND that hers has beer.

SO as soon as my Maggie's ears go back to normal color and aren't all red and shiny then wesa going on a trip.  So if you don't see us in a lot of years you will know where we are at.
Angus McConnell

21 comments:

  1. LOL Gussie don't forget to pack the Cheetos and beer and ditch the green costume we say. On second thoughts Puddles might like the costume......?????
    Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD OMD O M D ..... Tell us that you are NOT gonna runs aways from your HOME... no matter HOW bad your mom's been treating..OR LACK of TREATING your mom has been lately.
    AND you are going to PUDDLES' house??? OMD OMD do you KNOW what that would be LIKE??? WE are talkin... PUDDLES DUDDLES Barrel BUTT here... Not some Pawtend Puddles... that would NOT be so inclined to get you thrown in the Jails and stuffs... like hers ALWAYS does when she gets with ANY of our furends..
    O M D OMD You GOTTA RE-Think this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be the only way you can show your mom you mean business. We think you look very cute as a leprechaun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angus Mac...... WE just sended Email to Da Puddles and tolds her that she should NOT be trying to lead all of you Astray ... like she always does to our furends...
    See WE have known her fur like 87 years and WE know that she just SAYS her Name is Puddles DUDDLES Rainbarrel... BUTT REALLY that Puddles D. Pawt ACTUALLY stands fur PUDDLES
    Dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours Mom is more dangerous...you ought to have seen what my Maggie looked like the others day!! I fink Sweet Puddles is just a misunderstooded little weinie dog. Just finking.
      Angus McConnell--or my new runaway name of Sally.

      Delete
  5. Angus, your mom would miss you soooooooo much if you ran off. You know that girls will go aawww when they see you dressed up on the TV and want to give you kisses cause you are famous!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone saw you, dear Gussie?! That is just mean. I'm sending you a head's up...leprechauns are TRICKY! Beware on Monday because they might pinch you and trick you and make you put all those girly clothes back on. Be careful!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute post with a nice dog outfit.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no Gussie do t run away your momma needs u
    Retro rover
    Ps u look great in green

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stella Rose you will come through NC to get to Puddles in SC so
    if you need a layover we'll leave a light burning.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds pretty dire to us. You are definitely getting the wrong end of the stick, Gus. We think you need a bit of Puddles to get you through this bad patch. Hope Maggie's ears are better soon.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angus, I think you look cute anyway, and so does ABBY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angus, I know you gotta say what your feelin,, and so its good you spit the words out there for your mom to see or hear. She knows you mean business now! But I really do hope things work out and you don't go on your trip to Puddles- well not in situations like this anyway.
    I am glad Mag's is better,, and steroids can really make you go off your rocker!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  13. We totally understand how you feel Angus.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope the ears of your Maggie are well soon. Butt please don't run away from home , your mom will miss you.... she really posted the picture to news stations? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMD, your runaway name is gonna be Sally? That is a girl name? What will Liberty say about that? And speaking of Liberty, what will she say about you going to another woman and drinking beer? This has T-R-O-U-B-L-E written all over it!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha ha, got to admit though :-) green suit's yer.
    Luv's Cat Flap Cavalier, we got beer too ... cept I 'ave Adams ale.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Gussie, your Mom is sure into Humilliation Bawahwhahhwhaa dont'z run away'z she wood'z mizz youz sooooo much. Now Puddles iz weally naughty.. Frankie and Ernie are right xxxoxxxx


    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you might miss your Mommy even though she makes you do silly things. Be careful if you do go and be extra careful with Puddles. There will be mischief for sure.

    Happy St. Paddy's Day

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh no Gussie! Don't you know that your momma loves you so much? Thats why she dresses you up, cuz she knows how adorable you are? Stella will miss you if you and Maggie decides to go too!


    xoxo your friend in NJ, Patty

    ReplyDelete