Thursday, September 18, 2014

BREAKDOWN





WELL, now we have went and done it, we lost important time talking to the POLICE and giving them bribes, gifts so we could back on the campaign trial....IMPORTANT TIME!!  So I turn on my trusty GPS system and tell the pugs and doodle boys that I will find us a shortcut!!!  You can count on me cos I is Angus McConnell Long.  Wannabe Scottish Terrior and Great Dane!!  To bad I didn't have a little bloodhound in me also, so I could smell a shortcut...bahahhaahhahha!!

So I get out my little GPS girl and start talking to hers. 
Me:  Hi, what is your name?
GPS : Serious..but you can call me Serrie for short.
Me:  My name is Angus but you can call me Gussie for short.
Me: So do you like pugs?
GPS: I do not understand the question?
Me: SO..... DO...... YOU...... LIKE...... PUGS?
GPS: I do not understand the question?
Me: (silence) .....
GPS: How can I help you?
Me: Well, wesa need to find a shortcut so we won't be late for our important event.
GPS: Please follow this map.
Me: Fank you Serrie, so do you like pugs?

So I faught long and hard about how my friend Willie would handle it......and I decided to put on my headphones and jam for awhile.

THEN

 I told all my riders to buckle up cos Serrie had shown me a shortcut and it was gonna get a little bumpy.......HOLD ON TIGHT KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angus McConnell Long

  • Murphy & Stanley, Doods for Mayors
  • http://idahopugranch.blogspot.com/
  • Our lovely opponent Dory and her campaign team Bilbo, Arty & Jakey

  •  

    26 comments:

    1. well that Serrie is a special girl huh? the name of our gps-chick is Sandra and Sandra mostly is drunken because she swallows up the words and I have no clue what "turntlft" means :o) I hope the shortcut what Serrie suggested leads you directly to your destination.

      ReplyDelete
    2. We tried asking that lady for you. She told us she will look up pugs on the internet. We told her you are real and not on the internet
      Snorts
      Lily & Edward

      ReplyDelete
    3. This was obviously not the right shortcut. Oh dear. I hope you make it to the debate on time!
      Oz

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hmmmmm......I bet that Serious lady is voting for the other candidate!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Short cut and a twatnav we smell trouble. Have a tremendous Thursday.
      Best wishes Molly

      ReplyDelete
    6. BOL mom always fights with Serrie. Mom always thought it was because Serrie couldn't understand hick but apparently she can't understand anyone.

      Aroo to you,
      Sully

      ReplyDelete
    7. MOL MOL MOL SERRIE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND SOUTHERNESE EITHER. MOM AND DAD HAVE A GPS ON THEIR CAR..WHEN THEY TRIED TO SET IT UP SHE DID NOT UNDERSTAND MOM.SO NOW MOM HAS TO GO TO A TUTORIAL REPEAT 10 BUILT IN SENTENCES SO SERRIE CAN LEARN
      SOUTHERN ENGLISH. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POST.
      HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

      ReplyDelete
    8. Oh no . . . never a dull moment on this adventure!

      Your Pals,

      MURPHY AND STANLEY
      Mayorz For All Paws

      ReplyDelete
    9. I hope da shortcut works. I'm worried about you guys.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      ReplyDelete
    10. OH Boy Howdy.....Angus Mac... this does NOT look Good...

      Did you try calling AAA? Does the Tour Bus have Road Side Assistance? Hope you get pulled outta there and FIXED UP soon.
      You gotta get the bus to Dory's place... SOON or the Debate will be KAPOOT.

      ReplyDelete
    11. BOL...Ummm Gussie, your girls aren't going to get jealous of Serrie are they??
      Smileys!
      Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

      ReplyDelete
    12. shortcuts often lead to taking the long way :)

      ReplyDelete
    13. Maybe you can get Serrie to call Willie - I bet he has a nice big tour bus we could borrow !
      Mr Bailey & Hazel

      ReplyDelete
    14. We don't have a gps and we don't think we want one. They aren't very trustworthy, are they?

      ReplyDelete
    15. Oh NO! How are you going to get a tow???

      ReplyDelete
    16. What happened next? What happened next??????

      ReplyDelete
    17. We hate talking computers, they are so frustrating!

      ReplyDelete
    18. OMD! We just saw the report on M&S's. Gus, you gotta lay off that caffeine, mate. We think it's interfering with your navigation!

      Hope there aren't any BEARS our there.

      ReplyDelete
    19. I am not sure if a short cut was a good idea. I hope a kind motorist stops to help you. Do you have enough snacks while you wait?

      Love Sasha

      ReplyDelete
    20. Oh No, not a short cut!

      The Mad Scots

      ReplyDelete
    21. I dunno know bout shortcuts, sometimes dey end up takin a way long time!

      ReplyDelete
    22. Oh no, you can just never trust that Siri lady - we heard you all ran into a little bit of trouble:(

      Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

      ReplyDelete
    23. I think this same thing has happened to us, and we'll be back to find out what happens to you ...

      ReplyDelete
    24. ya hoooo,, everybody will stay calm as long as you keep up the jam session!!
      I know you will find a way to get there ON TIME!! Leave it to the good driver Angus!!
      love
      tweedles

      ReplyDelete
    25. I have heard that Siri lady can steer you wrong. Stay Safe!!

      ReplyDelete