Monday, December 14, 2015

MR. CHEWY REVIEW

This is what arrived on our doorstep not to long ago.  Merrick Classic Grain Free Venison Holiday Stew, and Mom did not even make us wait until Christmas to try it!!!

Mom liked the benefits....listed below and we loved the taste!!

Key Benefits
  • Grain-free recipe
  • Added vitamins and minerals
  • No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
  • Great for all life stages and breeds


We did have to tell our mom that CATS were not part of the breeds listed.............sorry Madi.

Mom stirred a tablespoon into our dry kibble and we slurped it all up...and you know we pugs can be a little picky.

It has vegetables like potatoes, carrots, zucchini, peas and oh my favorite red apples......I LOVE IT!!And it has a little meat in it also.....so a win-win for us, and the cats that try to lick my bowl later.

We give it five stars!!!

We were not compensated to provide this review.
Stella Rose

18 comments:

  1. Stew on top of our dindin sounds sooooo yummy! We need to add this to our ever growing Christmas list!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds great! Apples! I LOVE apples!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD..This looks delish!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Venison sounds good. With all the deer running around here, you'd think we'd get some venison every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds sooooooooooooo yummy.
    Licking my chops over here.
    WAgs,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds pawsitively delish!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think it is pawfect for this cold weather too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. We got that TOOOOOOOO and had some fur OUR Supper tonight.. We are LOVING IT... and did you see those Veggies in there? Nestled in between the Meaty Chunks... with Just the Right amount of Gravy...
    DARN... what time is Supper TOMORROW?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, I have tried this and I agree it is SO YUMMY. Who knew some of the veggies could be so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have had venison in a can, but that yummy looking stew is a new one to us - it sure sounds delish!!! We think we might make an exception for Madi and let her have a lick too:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. That stuff is like human food!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  12. 5 stars? that means a lot and if you like it, I think it MUST BE tasty, right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's grreat that your momma didn't make you WAIT until Christmas to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really would love to try some cans of this and of Weruva... I still haven't done it, but thanks for the good review!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh hey...I tried this stuff, too! It really is REALLY good, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yum!!
    Thank you for my presents. I love you!!
    Xxoo maddiethepug

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I had some of that,,, but moms wont let me have anything different!! Tell me if its good!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete